Monday 1 April 2013

Lee Stafford's 'My big fat healthy hair' shampoo and conditioner: Review.


Lee Stafford's 'My BIG FAT healthy hair' shampoo and conditioner.
'For bigger, fuller, fatter hair.'

Shampoo:
It's a very thick gel compared to most shampoos I've used and only a small amount is needed to create a thick, luxurious lather and thoroughly cover my long hair from root to tip. The scent is a bit odd and very chemical but not unpleasant.

Conditioner:
After trying and loving the Big Fat Healthy Hair Shampoo I was very keen to try this matching conditioner to use alongside it and I'm glad I did. It's a fairly thick conditioner but very light and smooth so it smooths easily through my hair and a relatively small amount goes a long way. It has the same scent as the shampoo which is slightly odd and very chemical but not unpleasant. As soon as I apply this to my hair I can feel the smoothing effect it is having, but it's surprisingly easy to rinse out. Once it's rinsed out my hair feels really smooth and in great condition.
Result: 
Shampoo:
It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth, but most importantly it really does make it look fuller and thicker with more body and bounce. My hair looks and feels healthy and happy and at such a reasonable price I can happily continue using this every day.
Conditioner:
Once dried my hair feels amazing. This doesn't weigh down my fine hair at all and is the perfect compliment to the shampoo, keeping it looking full of body and bounce. It doesn't leave my hair feeling as soft as some conditioners so it may not be suitable for people with dry hair, but for me it's perfect as it leaves it less fluffy and easier to style.
But i did find that both products had a little bit of a shimmer/glitter in it.

Chelsea x

2 comments:

  1. Sounds very good.^^
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nessa i sure will, ill follow now:-)

    Chelsea x

    ReplyDelete